Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Picnic Days and Photo Book To Come

Hello there and welcome to the barefootpilot blog!

I know it has been a few weeks since my last post and I do apologize for that. Of late I have found myself being pretty busy with a great many photographic and family pursuits.

A project that has consumed a ton of my time of late is the the Photo-book I am preparing and hope to have published soon! I am quite excited about it. I can't wait to see the copy that I am making for myself and if it looks to be of sufficient quality I will be offering it up for sale through this blog along with an online store offered by the publisher! Stay tuned!

So as I was preparing this book I went through a ton of images and I thought I would put a little teaser up here of what will be in the book.

The next few images are in the book and were taken while doing a picnic day. 17 people,snorkeling gear and of course a Twin Otter!

I just love how the water reflected into the window of the aircraft, Sunglasses at the ready!


Left engine with the tiny island of Heenfaru in the background!


This one I got after we backed the aircraft up onto the beach at Vashugari.


Check that water out! Can you think of a better place to have a picnic?


Or a cooler way to get to a picnic!


I am so pleased to be receive emails with comments and questions about my work as a pilot and photographer. I sometimes wonder about how my writing, style and content, will translate. It really warms my heart to know there are people out there that share my passion for life,flying and photography!

All the best

Rob
One of the many barefoot pilots!

No comments:

Post a Comment