Monday, December 13, 2010

Just the One!


Well it seems that this weekend has had me quite preoccupied with things other than blog posting!

I have had a few of my images selected to be published in and ad in the in flight magazine of Air Sri Lanka, quite proud of that! So that has taken some time away from me.

I am also working on other some other things so I really didn't find the time to do a dedicated post!

That being said I have one image to present that I took early one morning. I hope you like it and I promise more to come!

Rob
One of the many barefoot pilots!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, There are some big flood light off to the side that are mounted low and point up at the aircraft. Makes a pretty cool glow and reflection!Its almost as if MAT is going out of there way to give me cool lighting to work with!
    Glad you liked the vid to. I found it to be pretty inspirational. Don't think I could ever do what he has done but it is a reminder to be kinder!

    ReplyDelete