Sunday, December 26, 2010

Last Post of 2010

Well another year has come and gone. It has been a good one for me and I hope the same is true for you and yours. If things weren't as you would have hoped this past year it is my wish to you that the next year will be filled with renewal.

As I look towards the future it truly seems bright to me. Although it is impossible to know how things will unfold I do believe that I and my family are truly in control of our destinies! It is my sincere wish that the same will be true for yours.

This will be my last post for 2010 and perhaps maybe for a few weeks as I head back home to rejoin my family. I do have full intention of posting while I am away from the Maldives's. I have many images I have yet to share!

I hope you will like the ones I have selected for this week!



MBC launching off the Westbound waterway at our seaplane base in Male.


It is a cool looking plane not to mention rugged! I love catching her face to face!


The boys are usually pretty happy to indulge my photographic fetish! On this day it was Mike Yorkston who brought her in close for a picture. Hand out the window flashing the universal hand signal!


The trusty cabin attendant ever the ready to hop off to tie the heel to the jetty!


I am so lucky to be able to catch these fleeting moments of the day down here! This one I got while staying at Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa for the night.


A very low tide on this evening!
A lovely place with friendly staff. Always treated so well by these guys!


Morning sun breaking the clouds to cast it's golden light on the calm seas of the Baa Atoll.


Love it when the cloud builds and provides this kind of shot!


South Male Atoll looking North. The city of Male' is on the far horizon.



I have managed to get some pretty cool shots this year and if I was forced to pick a favorite this would be a top finisher for me!


I wish you all a happy new year!

Rob
One of the many barefoot pilots!

No comments:

Post a Comment