Monday, May 16, 2011

A Few Parting Shots!

Hi there!

Well I am on my way out of the Maldives. Coming back in a couple of months but I I do plan to keep on posting from back in Canada. Believe me I have more than enough images to keep me going, not to mention a few stories to go with them.

I normally post anywhere from 15 to 20 pictures a week but on this one it will be just the 5! I am simply to busy getting my stuff in order before I leave to focus on the blog this week. None the less I can't help myself and I have to post a few!


It seems every time I ride home on the evening Dhoni I see the same bunch fishing off the harbour entrance seawall. I actually have a ton more of this group that I plan sort out for another blog entry , here are few samples!


It was an amazing sunset after a day that at times brought heavy rain so the light was fantastic. Just a glow.


From the other side of the company Dhoni was this view! An awesome view I caught while sitting atop the Dhoni!


A proud Captain! You may recall Arif from a previous post I did. Well he has been recently upgraded to Captain. Does he look happy or what!


Just before I took the previous image I got this one of the boys landing in the Lagoon at Soneva.

Even with the added pressure of me taking the picture they still manage to grease her on for a smooth landing. Believe me they definitely knew I was taking their picture because I was perched atop the wing of another plane with that huge zoom lens of mine!

Anyway as I said a short post this week! As always thanks for taking the time to stop by for a visit!

See ya soon Maldives!

Rob
One of the Barefoot Pilots!

2 comments: