Thursday, October 20, 2011

Last Post Before I Head Back Home

Hi there and welcome to my blog depicting the images I capture while flying barefoot around the Maldives!

I have put together a collection my most recent photo's in a two new books!

and 
I  am very excited about this and even more excited to let you know that they are both available as Ibooks for your Iphone or Ipad! So please have a look!
Well this latest tour of mine in the Maldives is drawing to a close. By this time next week I will be back in Canada. It will no doubt be a bit of temperature adjustment for me but I am looking forward to being home with my family. As much as I like it here in the Maldives it does feel like this last tour was a little  long for me. I miss that family of mine!

 I will miss ,however, getting these images of this amazing country! The past little while has been nothing short of a spectacular which I hope you will agree!


I love these islands! We pass them on the way through the Baa Atoll all of the time and I must have 100 or more pictures of them from various angles and heights!


Hows this for some calm water! I got this one while waiting on the floating platform at Constance Halaveli! To the right side of the image is Maayafushi Island Resort.


And speaking of Constance Halaveli!











A shot of our dock back at the main base in Male'.


I love a golden sunrise!


And so does Pawel!



Just hanging around! Much like I was on this day touring around Soneva, 6 Senses!


An ever so comfortable hammock!


As I mentioned earlier in this post the views of late have been nothing short of spectacular!


This shot and the preceding are of the Vaavu Atoll!


The glorious South Male' Atoll as it stretches in to the Northern Horizon !


Not many airports look like this!


As I close out this post, along with my latest tour I give you the glassy water of the North Ari Atoll as it stretches into the Southern Horizon.

I am so glad you stopped by for a look. I hope you liked what you have seen here! Please share with your friends.

More posts will come so check back soon. Even though I will be back in Canada for awhile I have plenty of images to keep me going !

All the best.

Rob , one of the Barefoot Pilots!