Wednesday, October 13, 2010

On my way soon!

Hi everyone who follows this blog!
I have been crazy busy putting together our new photo studio and website for our photography business in Victoria so my promises of weekly updates goes unfulfilled!
Please check out the new website and blog that we have on the go sophiephoto.com and our blog at sophiephotovictoria .On the blog there is a link to join us on facebook.
I have had some inquiries about some of the images posted on my site here so I would like to let everyone know that I am gearing up to put them in a gallery with a shopping cart.
Anyway enough on that. Just the other day I had Ahmed contact me with an update on my visit with the Male' control tower and area control centre. He gave me the names of the guys in the control centre, so if you are interested please flolow the links in July to go to those pages to finally see there names! Thanks Ahmed!
Like said I am on my way soon so look for the barefoot pilot with a camera in his hand!
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment